is the Hindi-Fijian word for sharing stories and ideas in order to foster understanding, build relationships, and resolve problems between people.
- Elegantly handcrafted by the designer personally
- Supplies are handpicked from leading sources
- Designed to assist you to practice self-care everywhere you go
- Exclusively sold through Nina Laluca – you can’t find this anywhere else
- Made from a high-end Acrylic / Wool blend in a rich palette of colors which makes it feel exquisitely comfortable
- Added advantage by the interchangeable passive diffusing Aroma Button with Feather Engraving, providing great detail
- The Feather is a symbol for free-spiritedness, flight and freedom.
- Made in a detailed crochet stitch, which is rarely used in handmade ready to sell items due to it’s time-consuming nature
- Fits comfortably up to 24″ head circumference
- Measures approx. 9″ long (including a 1.5″ Brim) which makes for a minimalist slouch
- Comes in a Set with 4 interchangeable Faux Fur Pom Poms ,2 Essential Oils of your choice and one additional Aroma Button
- Elegantly packaged and ready to gift